LV distribution panels
Production of low voltage electric energy distribution and measurement panels made of rugged galvanised steel in various forms of segregation as prescribed by CEI EN standards:
- LV POWER CENTER switchboards up to 5000A and nominal voltage up to 660V
- LV MDC switchboards for centralised motor control
- LV power factor improvement switchboards. Reactance version also available.
- Use of suitable instrumentation for on-site measuring of harmonic frequencies of the network
- Battery charging panels
- Protection and measurement panels
MV distribution panels
Production and supply of MV protected standardised distribution switchboards with sheet steel bearing structure, Vn 24 kV, In 630A, Icc 16 kA in compliance with CEI EN standards.
Production of MV (24 kV) protected distribution switchboards on request. Full range of MV cells to meet secondary electricity distribution demand from industry and the tertiary sector.
The distribution panels consist of disconnectors and circuit breakers in:
- incoming line
- measurement compartment
- CEI 0-16 circuit breaker
- on-load disconnector compartment
Acceptance tests are carried out in our test room in accordance with CEI EN standards on MV switchboards.
MV/LV mobile cabinets
- Supply and installation of mobile container-type MV/LV electrical cabinets.
- The cabinets come complete with structural frame, electric equipment, finished and operational electric systems and related technical documentation.